FEDweek welcomes original content submissions from individuals with expertise in areas that are relevant to our readership of federal employees, military personnel and retirees.
Publishing your content on our websites, as well as distribution through our newsletters can gain you and your business valuable exposure; we offer by-lines as well as a link back to your website (or social media profile) within a brief bio published with the article.
Content guidelines are as follows:
- 500 – 1000 words in length
- Original, informative content that you own the copyright to
- Not published anywhere else on the web unless it’s a substantially revised / tailored version of something you or your company produced
- Should not be promotional in nature
- Free of typos, proper grammatical structure
- Video and infographic content encouraged
Subject matter should be relevant to our readership of federal and military personnel and retirees, for example:
- Federal careers and HR
- Thrift Savings Plan
- Postal workforce
- Military and defense civilian workforce
- Federal Pay & Benefits
- Government contracting and procurement
- *Retirement (FERS/CSRS)
- *Retirement planning and personal finance
- *Estate planning
- *Insurance (FEGLI, FEHB, etc.)
- Interesting stories / anecdotes based on your first hand experience as a federal employee or in a branch of the US military
*Please contact us first before submitting your article.
Questions? Contact Chris Mace:
Terms & Conditions for contributing to FEDweek:
Note: Promotional articles will not be published as editorial content. Please take care to address typographic and grammatical errors. We cannot guarantee your article will be published. If we do publish it you will receive a byline, and your bio will run with the article including a link of your choosing. By submitting your article you are granting us permission to edit your article, and publish it in any format electronic (online, social media, newsletters, etc.) or otherwise (including print) in full or in part. Please understand that your article submission does not represent a transaction.
Send us your article!
By clicking Send, you certify that you own the content you are sending to us and authorize us to use it as we see fit. You also certify that no other party has the rights to it, that it’s true based on your own personal experience and expertise. You certify that your article is not defamatory, and you understand that if your article is challenged that you are solely responsible for defending it.