Decrease Your Chances of Being Audited this Year and in the Future.
Surviving the New Tax Landscape with Smart Savings, Investment & Estate Planning Strategies is just what it sounds like – a great investment. This book is a guide to navigating the new tax landscape we’ve arrived at, spelling out in plain-English the changes you need to make to cover your assets.
Keep your money growing through this crisis and the next one (plenty of people do just that and you should be one of them). The future is uncertain to a degree, but it’s a pretty safe bet that an increasingly complex tax code (compounded by the Affordable Care Act) isn’t going to be designed to keep your taxes as low as possible – and even if you have a trusted accountant or financial advisor it’s still important that *you* understand what opportunities and pitfalls lie on the road ahead.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this book:
- Design your portfolio for both downside protection and upside potential.
- The real facts of the “fiscal cliff” tax law
- Why your kids and your parents are your best tax shelter
- What to do if you have a TSP Roth conversion option
- How to lock in tax-free income from your retirement plan
- How to keep the IRS from challenging your old tax returns
- What you must do to deduct an in-home swimming poolSecrets of increasing college financial aid for your kids
- Solutions to the five kinds of investment riskHow to buy stocks without paying a broker
- Turbo-charged margin investing without margin calls
- Where to find double-digit cash flow in low-yield times
- Hedge funds without high minimums or steep fees