Sean J. Stackley has assumed the role of acting secretary of the Navy, Seapower Magazine reported. Jan. 23. Formerly the deputy undersecretary of the Navy (Management), Stackley will hold the service’s top civilian post until President Trump names a successor to outgoing Secretary Ray Mabus. Other temporary appointments include:
* Thomas W. Hicks, deputy secretary of the Navy (Management) and undersecretary of the Navy.
* Allison F. Stiller, assistant secretary of the Navy (Research, Development and Acquisition).
* Scott W. Lutterloh, acting assistant secretary of the Navy (Manpower and Reserve Affairs).
* Joseph B. Marshall, acting assistant secretary of the Navy (Financial Management and Comptroller).
* Steven R. Iselin, acting assistant secretary of the Navy (Energy, Installations and Environment).
* Anne M. Brennan, acting general counsel.