The Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) has released the schedule for delivering 2019 income tax statements for service members, military retirees, annuitants and civilian employees.
The statements will be delivered electronically via myPay DFAS, at https://mypay.dfas.mil/. All tax statements sent through the mail will be postmarked no later than Jan. 31, 2020.
Service members, retirees and civilian employees who are covered by TRICARE or the Federal Employee Health Benefit programs will continue to receive IRS Forms 1095-B or 1095-C from DFAS.
Here is the schedule:
* Dec. 19: Retiree 1099R
* Dec. 21: Annuitant 1099R
* Jan. 7: Navy Student Loan Repayment Program (SLRP) W-2; Reserve Army, Navy and Air Force W-2
* Jan. 11: Active and Reserve Marine Corps W-2; Federal Civilian Employee W-2
* Jan. 18: Federal Civilian Employee W-2
* Jan. 22: Active Army, Navy, Air Force W-2
* Jan. 23: Army Student Loan Repayment Program (SLRP) W-2
* Jan. 24: Savings Deposit Program (SDP) 1099INT
* Jan. 29: Military/Military Retiree IRS Form 1095
* Jan. 30: Travel/Miscellaneous W-2