Armed Forces News

Sailors can now fill out and submit electronic voucher forms when they move to new duty stations. Through their MyPCS Mobile account, they can view a fully personalized checklist tailored specifically for their individual permanent change of station (PCS) move. They can apply for government housing and child care and view an entitlements calendar as well. The system also allows them to:

* Create a travel voucher for the service member alone, dependents alone, or both.


* Review and amend personal information.

* Provide a travel itinerary.

* Upload copies of receipts, and get a total of expenses for reimbursement.

* Print and save travel vouchers.

* Electronically sign all necessary documents.

MyPCS Mobile is available on any mobile device that is accessible through the Navy App Locker,, or through the MyNavy portal at