FEDweek welcomes content submissions from individuals with expertise in areas that are relevant to our readership of federal employees, military personnel and retirees.
Publishing your content on our websites, as well as distribution through our newsletters can gain you and your ideas, or your business valuable exposure; include your bio to run with the article.
Content guidelines are as follows:
- 500+ words in length
- Original, informative content that you own the copyright to
- Not published elsewhere on the web, although exceptions are possible just let us know please
- Should not be promotional
- Edited and proofread is a big help
Subject matter should have to do with federal and military personnel and retirees, for example:
- Federal careers and HR
- Federal government / agency missions
- Thrift Savings Plan
- Postal workforce
- Military and defense civilian workforce
- Federal Pay & Benefits
- Government contracting and procurement
- *Retirement (FERS/CSRS)
- *Retirement planning and personal finance
- *Estate planning
- *Insurance (FEGLI, FEHB, etc.)
Questions? Contact Chris Mace:
Terms & Conditions for contributing to FEDweek:
Note: We cannot guarantee your article will be published. If we do you will receive a byline, and your bio will run with the article. By submitting your article you are granting us permission to edit your article, and publish it in any format electronic (online, social media, newsletters, etc.) or otherwise (including print) in full or in part. Please understand that your article submission does not represent a transaction.