My question is what exactly does it mean to have the G fund defunded? Will that mean it will stop paying a rate of return? Will it be offered as an investment option after it is defunded? What will happen to the current money in the G fund?
Blocked by moderator
- Biden Letter Likely Next Step Toward 4.6 Percent Fed Pay Raise
- Your FERS Annuity is Worth More Than You Think
- Retirement Benefits if You Live Outside the U.S.
- Where Employees Would Get Pay Boosts under Salary Council Plan
- PACT Act Passes for Veterans Exposed to Burn Pits, Agent Orange, and Radiation