Retirement & Financial Planning Report

If you’re a condo owner you’re a homeowner so you need a homeowner’s insurance policy. However, you need to make sure that your policy is well-integrated with the insurance carried by your condo association. Condo association’s insurance: In general, the condo association’s policy will cover the building’s structure, up to the primer coats of paint on the wall, ceilings, and the bare wooden floors. Individual condo owner’s insurance: You must insure anything from there. Therefore, you should have a comprehensive replacement policy that covers not only your personal belongings but also your woodwork, kitchen cabinets, bathroom fixtures and wall coverings.