Does your agency need HR & Supervisory Training?
High-quality training and consulting—by Federal HR experts—on a range of human resources and management development topics that are customized to meet client needs.
Programs focus on:
- Basic human resources skills for managers including recruitment, performance management, discipline, providing feedback, FLSA, and EEO
- Effective performance management and alignment of organizational goals to individual performance
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Diversity, Generations, and Harassment training
- Management development topics including delegation, team building, communication, and problem solving
- Training for federal HR staff on staffing, classification, veterans’ preference, job analysis, and the like
- Using USAJOBS
- Interviewing for a federal job
- Preparing a SES package