Why use a Professional Resume Writer?
Getting the right job is harder than ever; competition is fierce and the job application process is changing rapidly with the use of LinkedIn, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), resume portfolios, and other new tools. In this market, you need the expertise, savvy, and advantages that a certified resume writer and job search expert can provide. Hey, we not only help people with the complex federal application process, but we also have experience in helping applicants with private sector resumes. Most of these projects are referrals from our highly satisfied clients.
*We provide resume and LinkedIn writing for the private sector, and federal government- including SES.
I have been using the resume you prepared and have had three companies call me to discuss jobs they had! – WB
Have you considered the following?
- Is your resume up-to-date?
- Are you confident you have a resume that presents your experience effectively?
- Does your resume use the right target words for your industry?
- Are your accomplishments highlighted? Do they include metrics?
- Is your resume in a format that will work once put into an online resume builder?
- Are you getting results from your current resume?
- Do you have a powerful cover letter with accomplishments and white space?
- Are you using an eNote, rather than a cover letter for electronic submissions?
- Do you have a LinkedIn Profile?
- Does your LinkedIn Profile include a professional-looking headshot?
- Is your LinkedIn Profile keyword rich and easily searchable by recruiters?
If you answered no to any of these questions, Solutions for the Workplace, LLC can help you put together a professional resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn Profile to accelerate your private sector job search. Successful applicants can expect to be interviewed, and many clients also elect to have Nancy Segal (a Certified Employment Interview Consultant, CEIC) personally coach them to communicate their achievements clearly and concisely in interviews.
Interview coaching is on an hourly basis and is typically contracted for following the delivery of your resume project.